Version 1.1 of eBook is now available. You can read it or download FREE here in most eBook formats, including audiobook.
To do this, you need to join this website to be able to access that page (terms/privacy).
New contents listing is here. The changes in v1.1 have all come from user feedback. It is much appreciated. The main differences are:
- More examples added of monkey competitions in chapter 3
- Section on why monkeys are so clever is extended
- New sections on: risk of ruin, pound cost averaging, structured products, and performance of other types of bonds
- Reference to latest IMA report on hidden fund charges
- A few typos and errors fixed eg tax on Accumulation units
New to site? Want to know more about the book, then listen to the author talking about it below.